Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning guys. Busy day today to end my week, but looking forward to a little getaway for a few days.
Have a good one folks. Try to avoid the heat if you can.
Tom

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Tom. Good luck on the get-a-way. They're calling for 2 more days of this hot and humid temps here. I was shockedto learn that the record temp here is only 93. :eek: But that is usually accompanied by 90-100% humidity.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellow Mter's. Calling for rain, rain and even more rain this afternoon/evening. Work will suck today if it rains
since I have to go over to another building to cut a few parts made there.

last night my daughter had here final softball game (it was playoffs) and they did not score enough runs. Oh well
better luck next season.

Have a great day guys, see you later on today, going to get over to the other building before the rains come :D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, Dan, Josh, Art, Tom, Richard & Darren!!
Hot here today, no rain in the forecast. That is usually reserved for the weekend. :evil:
Spent yesterday evening vacuuming out the pool so this evening will be spent using it! :D

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Hope all is well with all of you.

Picked up a Jim Rice 1/1 auto last night however, I think the auction was shilled.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0451378319

What do you guys think?
I set my bid high because I was going to be away from the computer.
There is no way this card should have sold for more than $100.

Is there a tactful way to express to the seller that I think the auction was shilled?
I want the card and need the card and I have the $$ to pay, however if it wasn't shilled I could have put that extra money toward something else.

Thoughts?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning gentlemen.

it will be 95 here in the Burgh today. hopefully it will rain tonight and then cooler temps over the next few days. my air conditioner has run non-stop for 2 days now. I can't wait to see the electric bill ::facepalm::

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!

Picked up a Jim Rice 1/1 auto last night however, I think the auction was shilled.

What do you guys think?

Is there a tactful way to express to the seller that I think the auction was shilled?
I want the card and need the card and I have the $$ to pay, however if it wasn't shilled I could have put that extra money toward something else.

Thoughts?

My opinion, bottom line, shilling is wrong yes, but you bid what you were willing to pay. end of story.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!

What do you guys think?

Thoughts?
Don't think it was a shill. Looks like a guy who doesn't bid on a lot of stuff to me.

Members online

Latest posts