Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ubaldo Gets His Swagger Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I wonder if this sweep, especially with the crazy comeback will spur them off on one of their ridiculous 2nd half runs a little earlier than usual.

Plus, IF Street is all the way back, that's a huge upside. And they get to beat up the D-Backs' awful pitching 4 more times.

BTW, anyone else bothered by them closing out-of-division in St. Louis? And unlike most years, the Cards' should have alot riding on that series. That's kinda odd...

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
I don't think so, but the Cardinals series (last year), was the series that took us on that rampage...

Yes, he gave up a run today, but Huston looks great. Now for Buchholz, and Of The Rose to be their older selfs. It looks like our offensive woes, have been put to rest? However, I expect them to continue on the road (regardless of that great Padres road series). Hopefully with the AS rest, our pitching staff will continue to be elite; when the lack of offense shows its head on the road

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
15 is amazing. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. This team has been on a small roll since the Red Sox series. If we can take at least two out of three from the Padres this will be a hell of a first half.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I figured Ubaldo would have a good day...I'm sure the Caridinals were deflated after the last couple of games and Ubaldo was bound to get back on track.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
scotty21690 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
scotty21690 said:
Is De La Rosa pitching tomorrow night?
yes
Nice, hopefully he pitches well...I'm sure it will be nice seeing him back in the rotation as a Rockies fan
It should help. He can be all over the place though.
True, but thankfully the offense has been there as of late to help him out. :cool:
I don't know how this line up is doing it, but they are swinging the bats.

Is he on your fantasy thing or something? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts