Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Negative, Neutral, or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I won a card on Ebay and paid for it back on June 8th. After almost a month had passed I asked the seller when they shipped the card since I had not yet received even though I had items arriving from all over the US for auctions days/weeks after this one. No response at all.

The card finally comes in today and the computer generated postage says that it was mailed on June 23rd. I can understand if the card was shipped but encountered delays along the way, but when a seller takes more than 2 weeks to get it to the post office, that's a little irritating. What kind of feedback should I leave?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
If no damage was done, knock the communication rating down and leave a positive, noting the delay in your comment. A neutral would be the most I would leave if you really wanted to.

cfind

Jun 10, 2010
I just checked his feedback and it's 95.8%. Seems like a lot "things" happen with this seller.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Philip J. Fry said:
If no damage was done, knock the communication rating down and leave a positive, noting the delay in your comment. A neutral would be the most I would leave if you really wanted to.

Exactly my opinion.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
If the seller had responded to you and apologized for the delay, then yes, leave a positive...but considering he didn't respond and clearly didn't ship until you messaged him, he deserves a neutral and Communication gets a 1*, shipping time gets a 1*.

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
positive feedback. 1 star on shipping

That's what the DSR's are there for. But you got the card, so a positive would be fine. Feel free to hammer the DSR's for Communication and Handling Time, since they were lousy.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Zithy said:
GarkoCollector said:
positive feedback. 1 star on shipping

That's what the DSR's are there for. But you got the card, so a positive would be fine. Feel free to hammer the DSR's for Communication and Handling Time, since they were lousy.

I agree with this.

Plus, I would mention in the feedback about the lack of communication and the fact it took two weeks before it was shipped.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Aren't you Canadian?

I believe they eliminated the use of DSRs for international transactions. You can leave 'em but they don't count. I can't remember when/if it took effect. Maybe double check.

I knew if my *votes* didn't count, I'd lean towards a neutral rather than positive.

Latest posts