Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Just wanted to post a quick Thank You for casebusters for a little "Welcome to FCB" gift of a trio of Oleruds for my collection.

In the near future I'm hoping to list a bunch of cards for trade online to maybe stimulate some trades for Oleruds. Nothing high-end, but I still need lots of Olerud base cards and commons so hopefully I'll have something to offer to make a trade worthwhile. Stay tuned...

- R.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
olerud363 said:
Just wanted to post a quick Thank You for casebusters for a little "Welcome to FCB" gift of a trio of Oleruds for my collection.

In the near future I'm hoping to list a bunch of cards for trade online to maybe stimulate some trades for Oleruds. Nothing high-end, but I still need lots of Olerud base cards and commons so hopefully I'll have something to offer to make a trade worthwhile. Stay tuned...

- R.
your welcome..and Thanks for the shout out. Glad I could help and welcome to FCB!

LaBlueFan

Nov 13, 2008
Dodger Country
tramers said:
marker . reminder for me to check for cards

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Olerud363, you better GABB.......(Get a BIGGER BOX)

Tramers has you on his Radar. He is a WEALTH of cards, and has everything you can think of, plus , he is a"Good $h!T"

Love ya Barry!! :D

Dave

Members online

Latest posts