Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I know he is a young player.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
I don't own a single card of him, but I would certainly sell them to you if I did. He's got good plate discipline which helps, but that's an awful lot of K's.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
WJCIII said:
I don't own a single card of him, but I would certainly sell them to you if I did. He's got good plate discipline which helps, but that's an awful lot of K's.

HE'S 17 AND PLAYING AGAINST 21-22 YEAR OLDS!

JESUS!

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Don't know a thing about the kid but gotta agree with the others. He's 17, playing in A ball against 20-23 year olds. Just looking at his stats he has K'ed alot but he's shown he will take a walk and that he has some pop in his bat. Unless there is an injury or character problem, I doubt anybody in the Philly organization is worried.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
SamHell said:
Don't know a thing about the kid but gotta agree with the others. He's 17, playing in A ball against 20-23 year olds. Just looking at his stats he has K'ed alot but he's shown he will take a walk and that he has some pop in his bat. Unless there is an injury or character problem, I doubt anybody in the Philly organization is worried.

When they moved him to SS ball, his first couple games were monster and that got me excited about him and thus I swiftly bought 40 chromes and 25 base rookies. :lol: I'm not too worried but the stretch of 1/22 with 12 K's since July 1st is a little concerning at any level of baseball.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
afrobandit said:
The kid is 17 years old. Give him a break.

Yea, most 17 year olds spring up to 6'5 and 200 lbs with a granite chin just like that :lol:

I'm guessing this is a typical "dominican don't know" birthday and this kid is already 20! Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last...

Members online

Latest posts