Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Werth: Get the frack out of the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
[youtube:111w2i1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufus-XFsNSg[/youtube:111w2i1o]

Gotta love a fan friendly player!

In all seriousness, if you have the opportunity to be a Bartman, put your arms down, move back, and let the player do his job, ESPECIALLY in extra innings.

Downside is that Werth dogged out the dude in front of his son.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you could go to a thousand games and never get a ball hit even towards you, now a pop fly comes and looks like it
may hit your son in the head. I would of done the same thing and then flipped the ball to Jayson. Maybe Werth
can use this to light a fire under the @)#es of the rest of the team....ahh, maybe not.

Kevin

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Looking forward to the picks.

Or another teams prospects, It's a win win. Hopefully they get somebody closer to the majors this time.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
i dont hate or like the phillies, but come on this wasnt no bartman even if they gave up a homerun on the next pitch. bartman was the nlca. phillies arnt going to the playoffs and this game wont be the reason
neither r my red sox tho :(

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
i dont hate or like the phillies, but come on this wasnt no bartman even if they gave up a homerun on the next pitch. bartman was the nlca. phillies arnt going to the playoffs and this game wont be the reason

Phillies won't be going to the playoffs?? That is a pretty bold statement before the all star break, at least you are right
on the Red sox prediction!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
schmidtfan20 said:
miguelcabrera said:

Phillies won't be going to the playoffs?? That is a pretty bold statement before the all star break, at least you are right
on the Red sox prediction!

neither were predictions.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Not even close to a bartman situation...Werth can go pound...hopefully someone is all over his mom right now. :lol:

craw_song

Nov 20, 2008
san francisco
Ball was clearly in the stands. Werth needs to focus his energy on what actually happens on the field. Furthermore, Dominic Brown would have caught that ball, and then given it to the dude's kid.

man thats crappy... no matter how "into" the regular season game you are you dont "curse out" a fan of your team who brought his kid to the game to root for you and your team. i am sure the guy feels great knowing that going to a game and sharing a moment with his son led to getting berated by a player they were probably cheering loudly for earlier in the night. i would love to hear that werth does something nice for the kid down the road like a gamer or tickets... i guess the only good thing is it wasnt chase utley because the F word would still be getting dropped!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
ryanhoward06 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Werth = ******

but wouldnt expect any better from a phillie

Pot, Kettle.

Yeah I had a few retorts myself but then I realized that Denker has been cut and put on waivers more times than the years that boxbreaker has been alive and is a career loser mired in a pathetic double A ball stint so I decided not to bother.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
ryanhoward06 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Werth = ******

Pot, Kettle.

Yeah I had a few retorts myself but then I realized that Denker has been cut and put on waivers more times than the years that boxbreaker has been alive and is a career loser mired in a pathetic double A ball stint so I decided not to bother.
I love how people think I take personal offense to Denker jokes ::facepalm:: :lol: just a fan of his not his mother.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
boxbreaker44 said:
Lancemountain said:
ryanhoward06 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Werth = ******

Pot, Kettle.

I love how people think I take personal offense to Denker jokes ::facepalm:: :lol: just a fan of his not his mother.

hey I was just sayin.....

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow very nice catch by the fan! Werth completely overreacted, and that ball was not in the field of play. Plus it looked like it could have hit the guys kid...

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Maybe it's just me but I think that Werth had no shot at catching that ball. Had that guy not reached up and caught it, Werth would have whiffed on it.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
craw_song said:
Ball was clearly in the stands. Werth needs to focus his energy on what actually happens on the field. Furthermore, Dominic Brown would have caught that ball, and then given it to the dude's kid.

Correct! And with a HOF 2034 inscription no less... :cool:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
ryanhoward06 said:
Looking forward to the picks.

Or another teams prospects, It's a win win. Hopefully they get somebody closer to the majors this time.

Why do you have a gif of a foul tip in your sig?

Members online