Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to the Nats game tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
We are celebrating my girlfriend's 20th birthday at the Nationals game.. Found out the other day that Strasburg is pitching, and we are both very excited to see him from our nosebleed seats :)

Any real good spots to get autographs at Nationals Park?

zan

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
did you do anything like have it pop up on the big screen 'happy b-day (then her name)" LOL. I wonder how much they charge for that?

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
bongo870 said:
did you do anything like have it pop up on the big screen 'happy b-day (then her name)" LOL. I wonder how much they charge for that?

I'm trying to look for that on the website but I can't find it..

zan

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Zan said:
bongo870 said:

zan
you might have to call them for that...

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
The only good spot for a strasburg game is after the game outside the players parking lot lot A, you could try by the camera well near the 1B dugot, but on a strasburg game they usualy kick you out early, and its mobed, so even if you are down there, not many players wil sign.

I will be at the game :D

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Finally, Cain can show off some of his stuff on a "National" stage! I don't think anyone on the east coast has actually seen him or heard of him before.....he's a pretty decent pitcher.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
bongo870 said:
Zan said:
bongo870 said:

zan
you might have to call them for that...
Found it on the website.. $100 for a scoreboard message. Not worth it for me, that's more than triple the price of our ticket, and we are going for free!

zan

allstarauction

Aug 7, 2008
Zan said:
bongo870 said:

zan

My company used to have season tickets until this past year we got rid of them. As a season ticket holder they would do this for you for free. If we still had them I would have helped you out.

We do still have the Orioles tickets though, if anyone goes to a game and wants a birthday message.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
allstarauction said:
Zan said:
bongo870 said:

zan

My company used to have season tickets until this past year we got rid of them. As a season ticket holder they would do this for you for free. If we still had them I would have helped you out.

We do still have the Orioles tickets though, if anyone goes to a game and wants a birthday message.
Ah man that would have been a HUGE help. Thanks for the offer though, that shows a lot of character my friend.

zan

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Going to be a fun game....

Aubrey Huff 3 run shot in the 8th wins it for the Giants 5-3

Strasburg, 6 IP ND, 6 H, 4 BB, 7 SO, 2 ER

Cain, 8 IP W, Wilson SV

*Huff will also be the NL MVP come Oct ;)

Bonds73

Aug 7, 2008
Enjoy, everyone, going to be as hot as moose balls there tonight, with big thunderstorms a possibility. Will be checking out the action after my son's American Legion game.

Members online