Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Pineda possible debut tonight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
There is a good chance Pineda makes his major league debut tonight against the Yankees. He is scheduled to start today in Tacoma, and sounds like he might be the only option really for the M's. Lee was scheduled to start, but will likely be traded before game time.

The M's literally have no other options tonight.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
I've been told Pineda is waiting to get a call if the deal is complete.

I'm confident if the Lee deal goes down shortly, Pineda will make his debut tonight.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
EricInCT said:
frzg said:
Alright I'm convinced Pineda makes his debut tonight.

In the last 5 minutes, Pineda is no longer listed as the starter tonight for Tacoma. Take a look

http://tacoma.rainiers.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t529

How many no-hitters has this guy thrown? His prices on ebay are absurd.

I can't wait to watch him get bombed.

Would you be saying that if you happened to own any of his cards?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Jaypers said:
EricInCT said:
frzg said:

In the last 5 minutes, Pineda is no longer listed as the starter tonight for Tacoma. Take a look

He will get hammered regardless if I owned a card of his or not, no? I can't control the outcome.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
EricInCT said:
Jaypers said:
EricInCT said:
frzg said:

He will get hammered regardless if I owned a card of his or not, no? I can't control the outcome.

But you can control your apparant hatred for the guy. Did he run over your dog?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
EricInCT said:
frzg said:

You may be waiting quite a while. He's got some absolutely filthy stuff.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Only thing you have to worry about with Pinada is that the Mariners have a huge history of taking power arms that have problems getting thru the batting order 3 times and converting them to closers. I almost wish this was a 3 player trade with Michael going to a 3rd team.

I am HUGE Pineda fan.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Jaypers said:
Brett Keith said:
Still pissed about not winning the Pineda Superfractor. Picking at the scab.

Who did win it? Maybe he'll show it off here.

It was won for something like $360 or so I believe-not sure who won it though. Then it was relisted with a buy it now/best offer. I missed out on it, had it in my watched items list. I can't say I would have gone much higher(at the time), though now looking back I sure would have gone higher than the $360. He has next to nothing out, so it makes it all the more valuable.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
Brett Keith said:
Still pissed about not winning the Pineda Superfractor. Picking at the scab.

It was won for something like $360 or so I believe-not sure who won it though. Then it was relisted with a buy it now/best offer. I missed out on it, had it in my watched items list. I can't say I would have gone much higher(at the time), though now looking back I sure would have gone higher than the $360. He has next to nothing out, so it makes it all the more valuable.

I think it went higher than that, but I can't find a record of the sale anymore.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Brett Keith said:
hail2thevictors said:
Jaypers said:
[quote="Brett Keith":3qye89fo]Still pissed about not winning the Pineda Superfractor. Picking at the scab.

I think it went higher than that, but I can't find a record of the sale anymore.[/quote:3qye89fo]

It was definitely under $400, but I think the $350-$360 range.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Pineda is still showing on Tacoma site starting tonight and Pauley showing against Yanks

Members online