Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cliff Lee to the RANGERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Re: Rangers to Acquire Cliff Lee

Not Justin .208 Smoak!

Hope the Yankees can get him out. Screw seattle

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Rangers to Acquire Cliff Lee

crosby87 said:
Reports are coming in that the Rangers just acquired Cliff Lee. Smoak is not in the Rangers lineup tonight.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/07/y ... f-lee.html
So he was to go to the Yankees and then the White sox and even the Phillies,(OK I MADE THAT UP) but now he is going to Texas
I think he is going on ESPN later tonight to say he is going to go join Lebron in Miami :lol:

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
just in: Cliff Lee is going to SEATTLE to go eat sandwiches at his house, before going to Safeco Field to possibly pitch for the MARINERS or YANKEES... or BOTH.

apparently he might be going to CHICAGO, TEXAS, MINNESOTA, and NOLA to inspect damage of a supposed oil spill, which might be caused by him not using a circle changeup much.

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

who the hell is in charge?

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Wow

Buster_ESPN

The Yankees and Mariners had actually had an agreement-in-principle, based on the physicals -- and SEA stepped away, which is all fair game.
less than a minute ago via web

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
I cant believe Seattle said ok to Smoak, I mean the man has had 265 ML at bats, if he hasnt figured it out yet, he is definitely a bust!!

I don't know you well enough - did you forget to put these "~ ~" or are you serious?

And I'm glad he's going to the Rangers. I was hoping TEX or MIN. Just glad he isn't in NYY and their $300 million payroll.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
markakis8 said:
phillyfan0417 said:
I cant believe Seattle said ok to Smoak, I mean the man has had 265 ML at bats, if he hasnt figured it out yet, he is definitely a bust!!

I don't know you well enough - did you forget to put these "~ ~" or are you serious?

And I'm glad he's going to the Rangers. I was hoping TEX or MIN. Just glad he isn't in NYY and their $300 million payroll.

Sorry, i missed the ~~

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
phillyfan0417 said:
markakis8 said:
phillyfan0417 said:

Sorry, i missed the ~~

That's what I figured. Whew. Saved me a tirade :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
phillyfan0417 said:
markakis8 said:
phillyfan0417 said:

Sorry, i missed the ~~
He should have gone to San Diego

Members online

Latest posts