Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Longoria Auto Collection as of today 7/9/10 heavy scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onenineeightsix

Jun 26, 2010
That is a GREAT start to a high-profile players auto career. Unbelieveable the majority of those are from 2008-2009. Its crazy how many auto's there are out there of these guys. Congrats man, you have the Beckham Plate - Auto set from 2008 BCDP too right?

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
onenineeightsix said:
That is a GREAT start to a high-profile players auto career. Unbelieveable the majority of those are from 2008-2009. Its crazy how many auto's there are out there of these guys. Congrats man, you have the Beckham Plate - Auto set from 2008 BCDP too right?

Thanx I did have the 4 plate set but I just sold them about a month ago

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
gogosox40 said:
Nice collection Geek! :D You going to the show on Sunday. I think I'll be there.

Yes I will be there set up with earl in our usual spot in the corner, bring some money cause we got a ton of new stuff

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
bportjoey said:
gogosox40 said:
Nice collection Geek! :D You going to the show on Sunday. I think I'll be there.

Yes I will be there set up with earl in our usual spot in the corner, bring some money cause we got a ton of new stuff

You know I don't buy from you :D
Yeah I know where u will be. Thanks. See you there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts