Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

good Bowman 2010 signers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
wondering if anyones gotten a lead on any of these guys. going to send a few random ones out but like to get everyones take. :)

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
DOMINGO SANTANA believe it or not...

He signed 3 for me including a Chrome which he used a special pen that it looks like it soaked into the card a little., so the graph stuck. Takes around 9 days too. Get him now!

Hak Ju Lee seems good IP so he might be good TTM. Send him a couple cards and ask for his korean sig too.

I have a ton that I need powdered and mailed, so we will see. I have 1 going to Mike Leake (who personalizes...)

A-Jack signs actually! Cards only though.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:

He signed 3 for me including a Chrome which he used a special pen that it looks like it soaked into the card a little., so the graph stuck. Takes around 9 days too. Get him now!

Hak Ju Lee seems good IP so he might be good TTM. Send him a couple cards and ask for his korean sig too.

I have a ton that I need powdered and mailed, so we will see. I have 1 going to Mike Leake (who personalizes...)

thanks for the great intel!!

I just looked through my big pile and... .I appear to have 0 Santanas :evil:

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
TBTwinsFan said:

thanks for the great intel!!

I just looked through my big pile and... .I appear to have 0 Santanas :evil:

******* alert!
I forgot to look through the biggest pile of them all :benson:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
NP for the help! One day I took EVERY regular Bowman that I had and I wrote letters for them all! I plan to send every single one out in a few weeks. A lot of the lower end guys will gladly sign but you have to dig for their addy's.

I know Caleb Joeseph signs too.

Good Luck!

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
JustinG08 said:
Check out the ttm/ip success thread if you havent already done so, plenty of 2010 Bowman successes this month.

yeah I think I will try all the ones Danny has scored :cool: thanks!

TBTwinsFan said:
NP for the help! One day I took EVERY regular Bowman that I had and I wrote letters for them all! I plan to send every single one out in a few weeks. A lot of the lower end guys will gladly sign but you have to dig for their addy's.

Good Luck!

every one?! :shock:
I wish my hand doesnt turn into a noodle after 3 paragraphs ;) :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
donrusscrusademan said:
JustinG08 said:
Check out the ttm/ip success thread if you havent already done so, plenty of 2010 Bowman successes this month.

yeah I think I will try all the ones Danny has scored :cool: thanks!

TBTwinsFan said:

Good Luck!

every one?! :shock:
I wish my hand doesnt turn into a noodle after 3 paragraphs ;) :lol:

Actually, I only wrote a few sentences. I am doing them on an index cards and it is working out great!

I didn't send to the likes of Tate, Cashner, or Strasburg, so I have a few regulars left. After the regulars are out, then we hit the Chromes!

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
I've gotten Santana and Brothers so far.

did Brothers change teams? thought I heard someone say he was promoted.
will have to look where to send.
He was promoted recently. He signed 3 cards for me in about a week. I have Teheran all ready to go into the mailbox tomorrow.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

He was promoted recently. He signed 3 cards for me in about a week. I have Teheran all ready to go into the mailbox tomorrow.

is teheran good for it? I have a tristar low # parallel that would look good with an auto.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

is teheran good for it? I have a tristar low # parallel that would look good with an auto.
There was a success or two last week.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

There was a success or two last week.

sent :)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
here is the ones im gonna send
Joe Serafin
Stefan Gartrell
Alex Oliveras
Jacon Elmore
Domingo Santana
Welington Dotel