Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg Dobbs, Cody Ransom, and Ryan Howard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
at least with dobbs getting some regular playing time he's starting to get into a groove. id still trade him for a loaf of bread though if there are offers on the table.

brumbach

It's about time.

I still want to seriously move Blanton, Kendrick, and Raul for something else. And would consider moving Happ and Werth for a better somethings else. Mike Leake gets 3 hits? I was yelling at the TV and my wife walked in from work, thought that I was yelling at our kids.

brumbach

schmidtfan20 said:
mets are worthless.

The entire NL East is worthless, the Phillies have nobody else but themselves to blaime for being 6 games in back of The ATL (yeah, I know, 5.5, might as well be 6 games). And I don't want to here about injuries, most of the core group is still in the line up night after night. BTW, I have lost count of how many times the Philles have had the bases loaded with 2 outs early in the game with the pitcher due up next, just aggravating as all heck.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
brumbach said:
schmidtfan20 said:
mets are worthless.

The entire NL East is worthless, the Phillies have nobody else but themselves to blaime for being 6 games in back of The ATL (yeah, I know, 5.5, might as well be 6 games). And I don't want to here about injuries, most of the core group is still in the line up night after night. BTW, I have lost count of how many times the Philles have had the bases loaded with 2 outs early in the game with the pitcher due up next, just aggravating as all heck.

you don't want to hear about injuries? ahh ok, but you can't ignore it. I think our starting pitching is better than
it was in both 08 and 09 maybe the only difference is the poor pen we have. Losing games in the 8th and 9th
is just as disappointing as the lack of run production with the bases juiced. I would also add, the inability of
getting a guy home with no or one out guy on third! The Braves have just been playing great baseball. They will
get cold sometime and we can make a move. We should of won at least two games against them. If you want to
ignore Rollins,Utley and Ruiz out of the order be my guest, but I won't, it has hurt.

Kevin

ral72

Aug 8, 2008
Schwenksville, PA
WOW, what an incredible game!!

I only get down to about 3 or 4 games each year, but one of my favorite sayings when I go is "You NEVER leave the game early".

brumbach

schmidtfan20 said:
brumbach said:
schmidtfan20 said:
mets are worthless.

you don't want to hear about injuries? ahh ok, but you can't ignore it. I think our starting pitching is better than
it was in both 08 and 09 maybe the only difference is the poor pen we have. Losing games in the 8th and 9th
is just as disappointing as the lack of run production with the bases juiced. I would also add, the inability of
getting a guy home with no or one out guy on third! The Braves have just been playing great baseball. They will
get cold sometime and we can make a move. We should of won at least two games against them. If you want to
ignore Rollins,Utley and Ruiz out of the order be my guest, but I won't, it has hurt.

Kevin

I'm not ignoring the injuries, but at the same time they shouldn't be used as a crutch or excuse for some of the piss poor performance on the field. I am going to hold my breath on Happ for now but Blanton, Kendrick, and Raul need to get kicked to the curb, and I'm not against moving Werth at this point either. I do agree, losing Rollins hurt, and we certainly could use Polanco back, but the massive offensive shutdown this season has been ridiculous, the 1988 Phillies could've done better.

Luis Aguayo > Exxon Valdez

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
cgilmo said:
Now maybe you can get Jason Werth to quit messing around with Utleys wife.

i seriously was waiting for this. i know there are rumors but i seriously hope it isn't true.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Lancemountain said:
markakis8 said:
cgilmo said:

i seriously was waiting for this. i know there are rumors but i seriously hope it isn't true.

it's not :lol:

Jen Utley would never bang a guy like Werth

I'm all for believing it's not, but how do you know? I want proof either way.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
markakis8 said:
Lancemountain said:
markakis8 said:
cgilmo said:

it's not :lol:

Jen Utley would never bang a guy like Werth

I'm all for believing it's not, but how do you know? I want proof either way.

Well my only "proof" is personal interaction.

I see and talk with Jen at least once a week, usually more than that. They live a few blocks from a few of my shops and she is in one of them all the time.

Anyway, Jen is perceived as a total diva. A very particular woman and a certain "c" word almost could be used. She is a beautiful woman of course, but can be very icy unless she likes you and that's rare.

You get a feeling for a person and she and Chase are very comfortable in the 5 block community around their condo. They are active, and active together. So if it's true I would be befuddled-ly shocked.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
070910_phillieswin_400.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
cgilmo said:

This is the 2nd time you've mentioned this. I'm aware this is a rumor that has been denied in Philadelphia. Any reason why you seem to be fascinated with it?

Members online