Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----The Morning Thread Saturday Edition-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning FCB.

it's going to be a beautiful 83 degrees and sunny here in the Burgh today :D

any plans for today?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dave's! Day 2 of the garage sale. Wish me luck. The sun is out so that is a better sign.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning everyone.

Wide - did you make some dough yesterday? Good Luck again today.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
good morning fellow Dave's and Dan

Dave(69) make sure you do your chores before jumping in the pool :D

Dave(W) good luck with the garage sale today sir.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Dave(pgh) - I'll walk around chanting "chores before pool, chores before pool". That way I won't forget. :D
Dave(w) - Hope you have a great sale today. The sun being out should help bring out the buyers.
Dan - Nice to see you this morning, sir.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
after starting off 1 for 12 on Fleury auctions last night I had a strong finish :D

BiUKwEWkKGrHqJiEv10HgThBMN7SVb_12.png BBcgQEGkKGrHqQOKj4Ewlduy8sBMLnrcHQ_.png

BVGv-wWkKGrHqQOKkYEwP0DegrIBMM-vMT8.png BZ9snCWkKGrHqYOKkQEwQyntJjBMNT-ie9v.png

Nice additions! The more I look at hockey cards, the more I think the designs are some of the best out there. It looks like more thought is put into them to make them appealing, and it works.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning !! coffee . twenty five pages friday :shock: :shock: :shock: . just to busy to post . the heat takes alot out of me working 10 hour days .

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
after starting off 1 for 12 on Fleury auctions last night I had a strong finish :D
BZ9snCWkKGrHqYOKkQEwQyntJjBMNT-ie9v.png
Wow, strong finish, I'd say! Love the Miller.

Dan- nah didn't make a whole lot. It was a very slow day. Our big ticket items didn't sell. The rain/gloomy weather kept people away I think.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Is today going to be a beter day weather wise, at least until midday so that the early risers get to search early?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
morning !! coffee . twenty five pages friday :shock: :shock: :shock: . just to busy to post . the heat takes alot out of me working 10 hour days .

Good morning, Barry. Make sure to keep yourself hydrated in the NC heat.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave(69) UD definitely does a great job with their hockey cards and now with Panini joining this season I think they will have to step it up even more. competition is a good thing.

Dan thank you. I have wanted to get a Miller auto for awhile and when I saw the seller had a Fleury and a Staal as well it was a can't miss.

Dave(W) thanks and I figured you would like the Miller.

Barry stay cool. any games this weekend?

Magic good morning to you and Mr Juan Valdez

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rained out last night game so there wasn't any money made . no new buys except stuff for resale . drinking lots of water and coffee and MISS DRINKING BEER in this heat

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Is today going to be a beter day weather wise, at least until midday so that the early risers get to search early?
Yes. In fact I need to get out there and set up. There will be people right at 8am or just earlier waiting out there. People down here are nuts about garage sales :lol:

Morning Barry, Mike, Josh!

Members online

Latest posts