Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New site sponsor, Global Sports Cards.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
hofmichael said:
So now it is ok for them to plug their site everytime a product is mentioned?
It's my understanding that they sponsor FCB. I know you're not a knucklehead. They pay to advertise on the site which helps keeping this site free for me, you and the rest of the members to use. They can blast away with their web address for all I care.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
IndyMann said:
hofmichael said:
It's my understanding that they sponsor FCB. I know you're not a knucklehead. They pay to advertise on the site which helps keeping this site free for me, you and the rest of the members to use. They can blast away with their web address for all I care.
They weren't a sponser before when they were doing it.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
HOF--come on. No need to try to stir the pot and get things started in the direction of a fight. Obviously, their advertising of their site wasn't enough to provoke any type of action from the staff. We tolerate alot of things on this site as long as its not abusive or over the top.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
blanning71 said:
HOF--come on. No need to try to stir the pot and get things started in the direction of a fight. Obviously, their advertising of their site wasn't enough to provoke any type of action from the staff. We tolerate alot of things on this site as long as its not abusive or over the top.
Fair enough.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
hofmichael said:
IndyMann said:
hofmichael said:
They weren't a sponser before when they were doing it.

They were in negotiations for a deal while they were doing it. AND they were giving away boxes. Seriously, if someone wants to give away a box, why stop them?

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
Thanks guys, welcome to FCB. Seems to be a great site for pre-sells as they do not carry alot of live products. They do have a super clean designed site!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts