Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

n00b slabbing question>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
:oops:

Hello all. I'm going to slab my mini tobacco cards. I've been leaning towards sgc and a quick perusal of their website, it seems that I can submit these cards for 10 per with 15 days turnaround without being a member. Is this accurate?

Also it seems PSA requires a 110 yearly fee to submit cards. Again, accurate?

final question ;) Some PSA slabs for mini tobaccos have a black insert around the card, some are clear and some appear to have a plastic lining. Are these differences due to when they were slabbed? I.E. from 2002-2004 they did it one way, 2004-2006 another way ect....

I'd like all of my 206 and 205's to look uniform.

Thanks for helping make a decision which company to go with.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I highly recommend SGC for pre-war cards. Their is no membership fee and their customer service is much better than PSA and Beckett.

Their July special is any card for $6.00. (10 card minimum and 10-15 day service.)

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I was leaning that way anyway. They do seem to be more user friendly.

If I have a PSA slabbed card, and I want them to reslab it, do i send the whole PSA slab in or crack it out myself?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Scottopotamus said:
I highly recommend SGC for pre-war cards. Their is no membership fee and their customer service is much better than PSA and Beckett.

Their July special is any card for $6.00. (10 card minimum and 10-15 day service.)
how much is return shipping for SGC

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
jeff550 said:
Scottopotamus said:

I use two day Fed Ex shipping, which runs $18.00.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Scottopotamus said:
jeff550 said:
Scottopotamus said:

I use two day Fed Ex shipping, which runs $18.00.
ok, do you know what ground usualy is?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts