Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 7/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Martin Perez is just now taking the hill for Frisco. 1 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 0 K

Other notable starters include:

Andrew Brackman
Alex White
Zach Stewart
Wade Miley
Scott Schneider
Chris Withrow
Steven Hensley
Corey Luebke
Tyler Chatwood
Tim Melville
Tyler Skaggs

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
craiger122003 said:
Was Beavan added to the Tacoma team? I see they do not have a starter listed yet

Nope, get this -- he's going to be playing for West Tennessee (AA) to start off.

In other words, he spent a total of three days in AAA (OK City) without getting the opportunity to pitch.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Perez' line. 4 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 1 BB, 6 K. Aside from a HR, he did pretty well.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Cody Rogers continues to rake since being promoted. 2-2, HR (3), batting .500.

Colome thus far - 3 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 0 BB, 3 K

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
scan0002.jpg

6.0 IP 4 H 0R 0Era 1BB 7K's

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
Hallsgator said:
Arencibia 1-2. 17 game hit streak.

card show i was at in PHX had his gold auto and another graded high end (sterling maybe?)

Yeah that guy has had it for a loooong time. He knows nothing about baseball really. He generally buys up large collections for cheap and then sells them off for usually very good prices. He had a sticker price of $300 for the bowman chrome gold ref bgs 9 and $350 for the bowman sterling black refractor auto bgs 9.5.
Its a shame too because he only has the price jacked so high because they are graded.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
bdal23 said:
kentuckyderby said:
Hallsgator said:

card show i was at in PHX had his gold auto and another graded high end (sterling maybe?)

Yeah that guy has had it for a loooong time. He knows nothing about baseball really. He generally buys up large collections for cheap and then sells them off for usually very good prices. He had a sticker price of $300 for the bowman chrome gold ref bgs 9 and $350 for the bowman sterling black refractor auto bgs 9.5.
Its a shame too because he only has the price jacked so high because they are graded.

you working it?
I was there for a bit
red white sox hat, Illini T-shirt

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
bdal23 said:
kentuckyderby said:
Hallsgator said:

you working it?
No show promoter said it was all the tables were sold. Looked like a few were empty
I was there for a bit
I was there at 9-11 am
red white sox hat, Illini T-shirt
I may have seen you did you buy the wil myers and nick franklin chrome autos? If that was you I was sitting at the table wearing a yankee hat

Anyway for past 3 days the box scores on milb web site are shifted over an ad and I cant read them. Anyone else know what im talking or know how to fix it

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Cory Luebke got his 5th "Win" (which is impressive considering this is the 7th game which he's started this year)!

5ip, 5hits, 3runs, 1BB, 7K's, 0HR, & he now holds a 2.40ERA on the year!!! :D

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
good signs from peter bourjos of late. he is 1-1 w/ 3bb in the first game of tonight's double header. he is now .286 8 35 w/ 23sb on the season and hitting .476 in july w/ 4-3b and 2 hr

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Marc Krauss HR (15)

Nate Spears is on a hot streak! HR (10)

Matt McBride HR (12)

Mike McDade HR (16)

Alex Gordon HR (13)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts