Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Domingo Santana Super

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Just sold on the 'bay for $724 delivered.

I don't know a huge amount about the kid, I just stumbled upon it while searching for something else and watched it to the end.

Anyone have any opinions on whether this is too low/too high?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Very big, very young, very toolsy. His stuff has been selling very high, much higher than I expected, since it came out, so not surprised by the price of the Super.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
This will be the highest Non-Auto'd Super in this Set other than Strasburg. This card will sell well over $1.25K by the end of 2011. This is a good buy, this is NOT a good sell.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I like Santana a lot, but I feel his prices have been out of line. A player with that many question marks is an awfully risky buy. His biggest problem is hitting a curve ball from what I have read, like major problems. He can certainly overcome that and I hope he does, but to risky for me.

I do commend the people that are buying.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
JoshHamilton said:
Brett Keith said:
Very big, very young, very toolsy.
Sounds like Wendell Fairley.
Alot younger and I see a higher ceiling for this kid. I love Santana but I think 725 was a bit steep. 550 would have been better but in the long run this card will draw in a big profit especially if he never gets a chrome auto.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Fairley was 18 I think when 07 BDP came out. Santana will be 18 next month. Not a huge age difference.

But I'll bet Joshua Roundtree $500 that it never sells for more than $724 again. You interested?

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
So I'll just bid $725 the next time its for sale and you'll spot me $500 towards the purchase? Sounds good to me.

Josh

quote="JoshHamilton"]Fairley was 18 I think when 07 BDP came out. Santana will be 18 next month. Not a huge age difference.

But I'll bet Joshua Roundtree $500 that it never sells for more than $724 again. You interested?[/quote]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I was tempted to bid for it, but realized Wossa would likely be in on it at the end. Looks as though I was right.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Jaypers said:
I was tempted to bid for it, but realized Wossa would likely be in on it at the end. Looks as though I was right.

So it was W for the W on Domingo. I figured he would be about only person to bid that much for it.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
So Domingo Santana Red Refractor 5/5 just got $253, so this poses an interesting question.

Would it be better to own say 3 out of the 5 Red Refractors, or pay about $50 less and get the Superfractor instead?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Joshua.Roundtree said:
So Domingo Santana Red Refractor 5/5 just got $253, so this poses an interesting question.

Would it be better to own say 3 out of the 5 Red Refractors, or pay about $50 less and get the Superfractor instead?

Red for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts