Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 straight extra inning walk offs PHILLIES!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
yeah the bullpen is just hard to watch, but I gotta love that anyone on this team can step up and get a key hit, when
we get back all our starters I really like the bench players that we have now. Halladay has pitched back to back
gems against two of the four playoff teams if the playoffs started today, I like that. Braves gotta cool off someday!

Kevin

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
the reds are a playoff team? call me in october

Why would I call Red Sox fan in October...maybe if I needed to see how the couch was I would call.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
miguelcabrera said:
the reds are a playoff team? call me in october

Why would I call Red Sox fan in October...maybe if I needed to see how the couch was I would call.

we all sit on couches in October regardless if our team is in the playoffs or not

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I actually watched that game from about the 3rd inning on, just kind of had it on in the background, and I didn't realize Wood had a perfect game going until someone brought it up on FCB during the 7th.

Great win for the Phillies, but I would love to have seen ANOTHER perfect game happen this season and in Wood's 3rd career start.

Halladay pitched great, as usual, but the Reds young arms are displaying that this team will be more than a one year wonder, the future of the NL Central may be seeing a shift this year.

Members online

Latest posts