Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are your first 5 eBay listings per month still free?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I can't remember how this works again. I know all items starting under 99 cents by auction are free.

Do you still get your first 5 auctions free, no matter what the starting price is? I was preparing to list some items and wanted to list a couple things with higher prices. By listing them first, I can save a little more money than by listing the smaller stuff first.

Can any one confirm this for me?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The first 100 auctions you list at $0.99 or lower each month are free.... only pay if you sell the item.

BUT... Tomorrow ends a special 2 week promotion that you can list 100 items regardless of price for free.... again... only pay if the item sells.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
The first 100 auctions you list at $0.99 or lower each month are free.... only pay if you sell the item.

BUT... Tomorrow ends a special 2 week promotion that you can list 100 items regardless of price for free.... again... only pay if the item sells.

Wow, wonder how I missed that info? Thanks for getting that info to me. Looks like I will be listing a lot of stuff tomorrow to see if it will sell or not....may as well since there is no risk of selling it too cheap or losing out on fees.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
tommyfro21 said:
P_Manning 18 said:

Wow, wonder how I missed that info? Thanks for getting that info to me. Looks like I will be listing a lot of stuff tomorrow to see if it will sell or not....may as well since there is no risk of selling it too cheap or losing out on fees.

Here is the link - http://pages.ebay.com/promo/ListFreeAuctions2010/

Members online

Latest posts