Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got a package today from someone..but it was sliced open..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Got this package today from someone on here but when i went to the mailbox the package was already opened :(

weird-1.jpg

As you can see there was no return address.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
That sucks!!! What is wrong with people? I bought the Rock band 2 game from Best Buy yesterday and we got halfway home an my gf noticed the wrapping was sliced on 2 sides. I pried the case back a little and the game was gone. Damn thieves

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
well, who ever sent it is in the Northern Illinois area. The postmark is from palatine Il where most of the mail in the Chicago and most of Illinois goes through. Hope this is of some help to you

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
that's me.. it's a contest.. it comes in a one-touch

wait- no card was in it? someone took it out you're saying?

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
it didn't come n one of the plastic baggy things saying "we're sorry"? sometimes, if something gets bent or slightly opened, the PO issues the item in a baggy saying sorry

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:
that's me.. it's a contest.. it comes in a one-touch

wait- no card was in it? someone took it out you're saying?

You sent a one-touch in a PWE?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Regardless of what it was in...thats just plain wrong.You mail something....it ought to get there.I would go tot the post office and cause a stink over that.Both the sender and the receiver should be pretty hot over that!

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Pete14Rose said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Pete14Rose said:
I could be wrong but that looks like a white bubble mailer. Unless it's a PWE blown up in the scan.
Yea its a pwe.

Yikes! That's just asking for problems.

it was a contest. i send all my contests in PWE. didn't know that was wrong. i've heard of others doing the same for contests and freebies. this is the first problem i've had

[email protected]

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
When you send that kind of stuff in a PWE, then you risk the chance of it getting torn open by the postal machines. I don't think there was any funny business going on, just bad luck this time around.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
J.O. said:
Pete14Rose said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Pete14Rose said:
I could be wrong but that looks like a white bubble mailer. Unless it's a PWE blown up in the scan.
Yea its a pwe.

Yikes! That's just asking for problems.

it was a contest. i send all my contests in PWE. didn't know that was wrong. i've heard of others doing the same for contests and freebies. this is the first problem i've had

There's nothing necessarily wrong with sending some things in a PWE, but sending a one-touch in a PWE probably isn't too good of an idea.

Members online

Latest posts