Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will win the HR Derby?

Who will win?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Ortiz has about as much power as anyone on that list, if not more. If he can get in to a groove, it's game over.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
somehow not really psyched about this years lineup.

I will go with Pujols... wait, what.. .hes not in it? oh ok, my bad. I will go with Cano. ... seriously, he isnt in it either? ok... I will go with Howard I guess.

him too?

I guess I will go with Ken Griffey Jr. :|

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I'd love to see CY win it ,but he's more of a speedster/line drive hitter that has HR power. I'll go with Ortiz or Wells.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
I will go with Cano. ... seriously, he isnt in it either?
cano.jpg

My $$ is on Holliday, but it could be anyones game because it's a weak lineup this year...

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
vwnut13 said:
scotty21690 said:
donrusscrusademan said:
I will go with Cano. ... seriously, he isnt in it either?
cano.jpg

My $$ is on Holliday, but it could be anyones game because it's a weak lineup this year...

Red Sox fans ::facepalm::

How's Beltre?

Serious question: How old are you?

was wondering the same thing...
nut dont take everything so personal

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Since he won't be facing curveballs, sliders, changeups, sinkers, screwballs, knuckleballs, split finger fastballs, cutters, or Stephen Strasburg, I'll go with Chris Young.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Since he won't be facing curveballs, sliders, changeups, sinkers, screwballs, knuckleballs, split finger fastballs, cutters, or Stephen Strasburg, I'll go with Chris Young.

lol, that's kinda funny. On a positive note. He only has 2K's in his 35AB's in the month of July.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I have said this for a few years now but I would love to see Adam Dunn in this thing. He would own this thing and put on a fricken show!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
It's a big controversy here in the Toronto area that Jose Bautista wasn't invited. He's going to All-Star game and he's the MLB leader in homeruns, which usually would mean an invitation to the HR Derby. The local radio guys are calling it an insult that Swisher was chosen and not Bautista.

I think that Bautista isn't a well known player, he plays in Canada, and has likely having a Brady Anderson-type homerun season, so he's not going to help the Derby ratings. Swisher is Yankee, and that's all he needs.

- R.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
JoshHamilton said:

lol, that's kinda funny. On a positive note. He only has 2K's in his 35AB's in the month of July.

I'm really impressed with CBY this year. I'm glad he's turning it around.

For some reason, his homer in the 07 playoffs against the Cubs is ingrained in memory. The pitch, the leg kick, the fact that he stepped in to the pitch and drilled it...it's strange. I can't remember half the stuff I did yesterday, but I remember that like it happened yesterday

Members online

Latest posts