Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The White Sox are GOOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Just to make sure everyone knows...the White Sox are in 1st place going in to the all-star break.

24-6 in their last 30 games (since June 8th).

Thornton is representing us in Anaheim along with Konerko who got the spot he rightfully deserved. Sox fans- let's hope this dominance continues! Even though Peavy is gone for the season, I still think Hudson will be fine for the rotation.

chicago_white_sox.jpg

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
hail2thevictors said:
All hail the White Sux! Glad to see a couple of Sux fans finally talking about baseball, LOL.

cool spelling, so mature. I talk about baseball all the time, actually. And I have been a White Sox fan my entire life. As has every other Sox fan on this board.

You aren't gonna get many friends with posts like that.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
They are doing awesome now. I hope they can keep it up after the break.

Hey Mudcatsfan If you ever wanted to sell one of them let me know!!!

GO SOX

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Sox fans are coming out from everywhere. I just went on a run, and one came out from the bushes by my house. Haven't seen him since 2005.

Sorry guys, just a little razzing from a Tigers fan. Calm down, it will all be ok.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
sethyarkony said:
hail2thevictors said:
All hail the White Sux! Glad to see a couple of Sux fans finally talking about baseball, LOL.

cool spelling, so mature. I talk about baseball all the time, actually. And I have been a White Sox fan my entire life. As has every other Sox fan on this board.

You aren't gonna get many friends with posts like that.

Sorry, if you can't take a little bit of a hard time-well, sorry about your luck bro.

Chill out, it's all in good fun. Step away from the computer, slowly.

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
kentuckyderby said:
plenty sox fans around during game 163 too

Sweet.

On a serious note, never once this year did I count out the Sox. The pitching for them is as good as it gets, so I figured they would get back into the race. This fast? No-they have been on an incredible roll.

Should be fun to follow over the last 2+ months.

Latest posts