Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question regarding 2010 UD Black Flag Patch Auto - D. Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
I have been following different Price cards for a while and the 2010 UD Black Flag Patch Auto has caught my attention. I have only seen two of Price but my ebay search isn't really geared for that specific card, so there easily could have been recently. One of my searches is "David Price patch" not anything with "black", "flag" or "usa" in the title.

The card is numbered to 99 but has sold for considerably more than other Price autos #/99.
It is a great looking card so that could be the reason, the gold auto looks great. But I was checking to see if there was another reason anyone knew about, like a mistaken short print or something along those lines.

Any info is appreciated.

link to recent auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-UD-Black-auto- ... 4aa2c583bd

Thanks,
Casey

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
yes, it's from 2010 sig stars and as far as i can tell, the david price was sent out from upper deck as a "gift" for those people waiting on their sp mystery cuts. that's why these didn't show until very recently.

dave

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Oh, I had no idea. Thanks for the info!

Wasn't UD Black a separate release on its own last year? Or has it always been inserted in other releases?

Thanks,
Casey

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
black had its own product in 07? which i thought sucked. lol!

that's about it, i think. and they put the black flag patch auto's into 2010 sig stars as some sort of a case hit if i recall...

dave

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
2010 Upper Deck Black Flag cards are released from behind the factory's doors.

This product was never released, so the cards are trickling out only in cases of Signature Stars. I suspect it was a preview in that set.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Jeff N. said:
2010 Upper Deck Black Flag cards are released from behind the factory's doors.

This product was never released, so the cards are trickling out only in cases of Signature Stars. I suspect it was a preview in that set.

By behind the factory doors do you mean sent out by UD as a gift for waiting for redemptions?

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Seiya said:
I've been looking for a Latos for months, missed out on them twice. :evil:
Yeah, I missed both Price's I saw. Good luck picking up yours.

daveyou said:

that's about it, i think. and they put the black flag patch auto's into 2010 sig stars as some sort of a case hit if i recall...

dave
Excited Price got the starting roll in the AS game? Now I wish I was able to fly out!

Was debating getting an AS jersey and finally decided to pull the trigger.

Talked to Brian at Razor, and he said he was putting multiple high end Price cards in his new RC product coming out.... why don't you sell him the super so I can have a chance at pulling it in my one pack, haha!

Casey

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
caseya10781 said:
Seiya said:

daveyou said:

dave
Excited Price got the starting roll in the AS game? Now I wish I was able to fly out!

Talked to Brian at Razor, and he said he was putting multiple high end Price cards in his new RC product coming out.... why don't you sell him the super so I can have a chance at pulling it in my one pack, haha!

Casey

ha! no chance! lol!

i do see the super auto back on ebay though...sheesh!

what other high ends are there, though??

dave

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
A_Pharis said:
caseya10781 said:

Wasn't UD Black a separate release on its own last year? Or has it always been inserted in other releases?

Thanks,
Casey

Last year was a release of it's own.

Each box had two packs. Each pack had one card (hit).
That's wrong.Last year was not a stand alone release.

A_Pharis

hofmichael said:
A_Pharis said:
caseya10781 said:

Thanks,
Casey

Last year was a release of it's own.

Each box had two packs. Each pack had one card (hit).
That's wrong.Last year was not a stand alone release.

I was thinking of 07. Whichever it was with the illustrious autos.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
A_Pharis said:
Recently got my Just Price auto'd jersey framed. Traded some work out with a frame shop. Huge frame with museum quality glass. Framiung is worth over $300 alone. :) Looks great, and I wish him luck with the AS game.
Wow, that sounds awesome buddy. I still haven't gotten my signed MiLB game used jersey framed...... maybe b/c I'm still wearing it around the house! Ha!

Just kidding.

A_Pharis

caseya10781 said:
A_Pharis said:
Recently got my Just Price auto'd jersey framed. Traded some work out with a frame shop. Huge frame with museum quality glass. Framiung is worth over $300 alone. :) Looks great, and I wish him luck with the AS game.
Wow, that sounds awesome buddy. I still haven't gotten my signed MiLB game used jersey framed...... maybe b/c I'm still wearing it around the house! Ha!

Just kidding.

Don't lie. You know you're gonna sniff that sig until ever last bit of the fragrance from his fingers is gone.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
daveyou said:
caseya10781 said:
Seiya said:

daveyou said:

dave

Casey

ha! no chance! lol!

i do see the super auto back on ebay though...sheesh!

what other high ends are there, though??

dave
He didn't say. But since it is a RC product, I'm guessing stuff from 07 chrome and 08 chrome with his auto in it. I've not seen the 07 red ref on ebay so maybe not it, but I think a couple of orange ref from 07 have sold recently. Maybe something from 07 sterling, who knows. Any of it would be pretty cool.

That would be sweet if the red ref was in it though!

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
A_Pharis said:
caseya10781 said:
[quote="A_Pharis":3757h4kn]Recently got my Just Price auto'd jersey framed. Traded some work out with a frame shop. Huge frame with museum quality glass. Framiung is worth over $300 alone. :) Looks great, and I wish him luck with the AS game.

Just kidding.

Don't lie. You know you're gonna sniff that sig until ever last bit of the fragrance from his fingers is gone.[/quote:3757h4kn]
You know me all to well. I wear it as a nighty when I sleep. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts