Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question for peeps with autograph knowledge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
What is the going rate on a Big Mac autographed 8x10. I picked one up at an auction at a golf tournament here in St Louis. Had a few beers and threw a bunch of bids in on stuff. I got an email today that I had won the McGwire autographed photo. I am just trying to figure out how bad I did. I hate comparing autographs on ebay because I am leary of most stuff on there, so anyone with some knowledge on this let me know.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Is it authenticated with UD or Tri Star or anything like that? Those are only ones where you can resell them for decent money. His cert autos still sell decent. Otherwise it's just basically a in person auto that has no real value outside the person who got it that knows it's real.

Also have heard Big MAC has been a very good signer in person now that he is back in baseball. So his auto isn't as tough to get as it once was.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
With the wave of stuff he signed in Spring Training, people I trust were selling balls for between $100 to $150. So IMO, an 8x10 would be in the $50 to $75 range with good pedigree. Certified UD and Steiner stuff would probably be at around twice as much on the open market. PSA/JSA stuff somewhat in the middle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts