Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mailday and HOF Razor Cut Auto PC Update!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Got this beauty in the mail today...

1/1 Mickey Cochrane. Great piece of history of someone who lived in the town next to mine and died in my town back in 1962.

CochraneIcons.png

And the rest....

TraynorIcons.png

FlickIcons.png

HartnettIcons.png

LindstromIcons.png

MarquardIcons.png

NewhouserIcons.png

LyonsIcons.png

2 Duals

ApplingBoudreauFront.png
ApplingBoudreauBack.png

DrysdaleSniderFront.png
DrysdaleSniderBack.png

And some basketball love from my own box break.

RussellIcons.png

Still looking to pick up some more nice HOF Baseball cuts from this loaded product. I like 'em because they are well protected and very good looking cuts. More should be on the way!

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
I there were some more notable local guys that I could pick up. Those are some sweet autographs! Keep it up.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY well done Seth :mrgreen: GREAT job on the Cochran as well...the Gabby looks familiar too ;) Keep up the great work...I like the OJ Lawyer dude of a cut in your bucket as well :D

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
metallicalex777 said:
VERY well done Seth :mrgreen: GREAT job on the Cochran as well...the Gabby looks familiar too ;) Keep up the great work...I like the OJ Lawyer dude of a cut in your bucket as well :D

Thanks man! Yeah I can see why that Hartnett seems familiar to you ;)

I like to think of F. Lee Bailey more for his work on the Sam Sheppard case. I am a law nut and that is what truly put him on the map. My ultimate goal is Harvard Law School!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts