Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets see those King Cong(er)s!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
picked this one up from jim (bca) for $20 dlvd this morning. i already have a few raw copies but this card is a tough gem due to the roller marks on the front of the card.
conger06sterlingautobgs9-1.jpg
also have a couple scanned, here they are...
congeraflacx.jpg
congerxfrac.jpg

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
Guess I need to scan my orange refractor now... :(

Not :( that I have to scan it, but that I have so many damn cards unscanned.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
I told my dad to get him to sign a bat Hank "King" Conger, he comes back with a bat that read Hank "Cong" Conger ::facepalm::

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
I told my dad to get him to sign a bat Hank "King" Conger, he comes back with a bat that read Hank "Cong" Conger ::facepalm::

Cong is what the angels' front office and scouts call him. heard it on an interview with abe flores on AM830

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Heh
I posted this when I saw his name in the other thread
Spring Training
auto1-1.png

That's what those large gold cards are for! ::facepalm::

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
flash-in-the-pan-logo.png

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
yeah but when will he get a chance to play in the big leagues

as soon as next season...napoli may be dealt before the deadline (although i am against it) and even if he sticks around, he will more than likely be dh'ing next season. the odd man out would undoubtedly be bobby wilson. also, while scioscia has a man crush on mathis the front office was less than pleased with how his arbitration case played out prior to this season.

Members online