Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate the Red Sox, but...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
major props to Big Papi for getting in the HR contest and putting on a show. Guys his age and stature should be
on the sideline, He stepped up when others said no and he is putting on a great show for the fans, win or lose
he has respect in my book!

Kevin

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I agree, even though this year did seem to be a letdown over previous years. I really didnt get to sick of Chris Berman.. that says not enough homers for my liking.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
major props to Big Papi for getting in the HR contest and putting on a show. Guys his age and stature should be
on the sideline, He stepped up when others said no and he is putting on a great show for the fans, win or lose
he has respect in my book!

Kevin
Nice post. Ortiz is a great guy.....I wanted him to do well in the HR Derby but had a feeling he wouldnt do so well. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Without a doubt, couldn't agree more.

UH198%20David%20Ortiz%20Home%20Run%20Derby.jpg

schmidtfan20 said:
major props to Big Papi for getting in the HR contest and putting on a show. Guys his age and stature should be on the sideline, He stepped up when others said no and he is putting on a great show for the fans, win or lose he has respect in my book!

Kevin

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I really don't favor the Red Sox a whole lot either, but Papi is a true baseball personality.

You don't see A-Rod in there do ya.

Members online

Latest posts