Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Want One Nice Vintage Card! Help Me!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

howardpwr06

May 13, 2010
Pennsylvania
I want just one nice vintage card to buy now and sit on for a while. I was looking at the 1933 Goudey Ruth's but they seem too pricey for me at upwards of $1000+. I would love to get just one card for about 1/2 that price. I want a great and i want it to be VERY old (50's & Before).

If anyone has any great ideas please let me know.

Also 2 more criteria id like to add:

I would like the card to be an iconic rookie card of a HOF Star
I would also like the card to be colorful, sort of like a piece of art

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
howardpwr06 said:
I want just one nice vintage card to buy now and sit on for a while. I was looking at the 1933 Goudey Ruth's but they seem too pricey for me at upwards of $1000+. I would love to get just one card for about 1/2 that price. I want a great and i want it to be VERY old (50's & Before).

If anyone has any great ideas please let me know.

Also 2 more criteria id like to add:

I would like the card to be an iconic rookie card of a HOF Star
I would also like the card to be colorful, sort of like a piece of art

Can't go wrong with this one - you can get a PSA 4 or so for $500 ish

54t-128-psa5.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Colorful, sort of like a piece of art? Look no further than a 1911 T3 Turkey Red card....plenty of HOFers and these literally ARE works of art. Beautiful cards...

051b_12.jpg
(ebay scan, and well over your budget....just showing you what the set looks like if you haven't seen it already..)

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
IndyMann said:
What made that a 2 Bob? It looks very nice.

On the righthand side there is a ding with a couple of small 1/4" creases radiating from it. It is a beautiful 2 though, and perfect for my collection.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
howardpwr06 said:
I kinda like the idea of the Turkey Red Cabinat of a Star HOFer or the 1951 Bowman. Is that 51 Bowman Mays a rookie?

Mays is a RC as well as this
mmbc_51mantle_bwmn.jpg

Mantle will be more coin though.

Members online

Latest posts