Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quality vs. Quantity mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
my mailday post last week was definately a quantity-type mailday. Only got in two cards over the last three days...

image0-38.jpg
2008 Leaf Certified Materials Deion Branch Mirror Gold 3 color jersey 5/25. I might have this already but the price was too nice to pass up.

and then the other card. Funny thing, I wasn't going to bid on it. I was in the living room with my g/f when my phone told me there was 15 minutes left. I checked the auction and told her it was too high and that I was going to let it go. She asked me if I'd ever see the card again. I told her that it was unlikely. She looked me in the eye and told me to go for it. I did.

image1-35.jpg
2008 Leaf Certified Materials Deion Branch Mirror Black NFL shield 1/1

Thanks for looking!!!

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
seahawks4ever said:
and then the other card. Funny thing, I wasn't going to bid on it. I was in the living room with my g/f when my phone told me there was 15 minutes left. I checked the auction and told her it was too high and that I was going to let it go. She asked me if I'd ever see the card again. I told her that it was unlikely. She looked me in the eye and told me to go for it. I did.

That's a keeper!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Groat said:
seahawks4ever said:

That's a keeper!

I agree :)

Members online

Latest posts