Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB DAILY FOOTBALL THREAD TUESDAY 7/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
TBP - AWESOME mail you posted last night. I've got a few Vinny rookies that I should try to get slabbed sometime. I think two of them could get 9.5.

Groat said:
Card Magnet said:
I'm going to call it a night. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a copy of NCAA 11 tomorrow. I won't rest till I Platinum it :cool: .

That's when you get all the achievements in a particular game, right? Totally not worth it. I've come close in several games on the xbox, but it seems like the last few always want you to invest a very disproportionate amount of time to earn them. I just let it be and move on to the next game.
Yep, that's getting all achievements, aka PS3 Game Trophies. I've done it with one game that wasn't too hard. Other games do demand a ton of time, and I normally wouldn't do that. I've got a look at the trophy list for NCAA, and it looks doable without any real frustration. I'm also fueled by having a competition with a couple of my buddies when it comes to trophies. We're very competitive about it, and it keeps things entertaining....although it kind of made me a trophy addict.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Hey Tim, which mall is your buddy's card shop in? My folks are taking a trip out Pittsburgh way in about a week, and I want to direct them that way to pick up some one touches for me (assuming he has them in stock).

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Hey Tim, which mall is your buddy's card shop in? My folks are taking a trip out Pittsburgh way in about a week, and I want to direct them that way to pick up some one touches for me (assuming he has them in stock).

He's in Century III Mall. Sometimes he has them and sometimes he doesn't. It seems as though when he gets them in, he's out of them within a few days.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

He's in Century III Mall. Sometimes he has them and sometimes he doesn't. It seems as though when he gets them in, he's out of them within a few days.
I'll tell my parents to swing by there if they have a minute and see if he does.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Phew. I just finished typing up a post to try and trade for some former Hurricanes Refractors. Hopefully it's not too long. If any of you have refractors and want to work something out, maybe even a PWE trade, have a look at it and see if you can fill anything in. I've got a lot of holes (please refrain from dirty jokes on that line :lol: )

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=97359&start=0

Members online