Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny how the universe works. Yankee mail day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
First was from my connection out in Oakland he is a huge autograph hound and got me this for nothing, he said Mo was in super spirits and signed for 25 mins outside the hotel chatting it up with all the hounds and signed whatever they had. I wish it was like this in NY :lol:

Secondly I am working on a Jeter shadow box but felt it needed a bit more than just a Photo, game used glove and a suite ticket from when he passed Lou Gehrig's record so I contacted steiner about the pieces of the old stadium. There was no way in hell I was paying 100$ for a brick, not a fan of buying dirt and a seat wont fit in a shadow bow so I asked about this. Originally this piece was on a 8x10 display they sell but the glue gave and it fell off. So for the price of shipping the steiner rep. hooked me up with a nice chunk of the Old yankee stadium black seats :D While no direct connection to Jeter still a cool old stadium piece for the shadow box. Thanks for looking

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
schillingfan said:
Not a Yankees fan but that 8x10 is gorgeous!

If everyone was it would be no fun being a fan ;) and thank you. :D

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
I thought it was going to be a Steinbrenner auto from the title, but you can't beat a free Mariano auto!

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Jastermereel said:
I thought it was going to be a Steinbrenner auto from the title, but you can't beat a free Mariano auto!
Yeah I thought that may happen, it was more about I was bummed out about the past 2 days and this came along to help cheer me up a bit.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Mariano has one of the most amazing signatures ive ever seen, awesome mailday!

i agree, mariano has a awesome sig.. nice picture to.

P1010010.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Nice 8x10 joey, I like he added #42 I can only recall seen a handful with that inscription very cool.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
thanks, he really takes his time when he signs something. i was down in the city last week, wierd not seeing the old yankee stadium.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
joey12508 said:
thanks, he really takes his time when he signs something. i was down in the city last week, wierd not seeing the old yankee stadium.

Mo is the man for sure :D
As for the old stadium Ohhh I know, I had to watch the stadium come down piece by piece every time I walked in the new place. It was actually making me angry. It was torture watching it get ripped down slowly.

Members online

Latest posts