Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official FCB All-Star Game Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Hopefully Ubaldo can handle the pressure, and represent well as the first Rockies all star starting pitching

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Please tell me David Price wasn't just called David Wright. ::facepalm::

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Jaypers said:
Please tell me David Price wasn't just called David Wright. ::facepalm::

I heart that too. He really messed that one up! ::facepalm::

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
As long as the Al wins but Martin prado or Jimenez gets the MVP, I'm content

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Fox is really jamming Glee down our throats aren't they?

At the World Series last year in Philly they performed the National Anthem. One of the worst I have ever heard.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
G $MONEY$ said:
vwnut13 said:
OMGZ! Did yous guys see arod show up the other allstarz!

what a punk man!

:lol:

??? what happened, i missed it?

Nothing, but it was arod!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets make teeshirts!!!!!

He stepped out of the line when they announced his name and waved his hat. Then stepped back into line and hit his chest with his fists (to all the boos), to the amusment of the players around him

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
ryanhoward06 said:
Fox is really jamming Glee down our throats aren't they?

At the World Series last year in Philly they performed the National Anthem. One of the worst I have ever heard.

Not the national anthem, but this is horrible.

[youtube:eyhf2v68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10wz9H-IyU&feature=related[/youtube:eyhf2v68]

Topped of by Steve trying to kiss his daughter on the lips.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Wow, the fan's have just shown how little class they have by booing the Yankees, Red Sox, & Giants player's (by the sounds of the applause for thier local California team player's, besides Giants player's who were also boo'ed, & the fact that this is located in Anaheim, I would have to make the assumption that the majority of classless fan's which I speak of are native's of California)! :? I mean come on people it's not like these guy's are playing against your team tonight, they're there for your/our entertainment....No class at all! :|

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts