Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is by-far my biggest week of baseball.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I tried to be there (as far as tv goes) for as much of the AS festivites as I could. I watched all 3 games/events before the game itself (not the red carpet parade).

The Willmar Stingers held a Facebook promo, whoever changed their profile pic to the logo (or of themselves wearing the gear) would get a free ticket to tomorrow's game at the will call outside the stadium, so I will be heading to the game tomorrow around 5. Hopefully they put out the GU bats FS so I can pick one up... I also have a friend who knows their All-Star player so I might try and get a chat with him, if my friend is able to go.

Then of course I am going to the 4 games this weekend.

This is the most time I have ever watched baseball in a week... I had the ole' H1N1 during the WS so I didn't care to much about it, I watched a little when I could feel sane (I had to lay on my side, if I would sit up I would get nausous) so I can remember Halladay, Lee, and Lidge throwing a few pitches but other than that it is memories of groaning because it hurt to do stuff...

Members online

Latest posts