Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Geezz, thanks. :oops: I think I'm getting off lucky today. Just a blood fix I believe.

I'm just kidding Art, that is my least favorite part though. Turn your head and cough, pass.

Morning George!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan, Art, Darren , Miggy, George, and Josh plus everyone else. They say heat index could be up to 100 to 101
today. Thank god for the A/C (only at home and not at work though) and I'll be in the pool after work today for sure.

Art hopefully things are ok at the DR today.

Miggy you would have a mail day if you were up when the delivered it yesterday. You go to bed like a 5am :lol:

Darren don't work to hard today. :D

George Scan or ban :lol:. Hope to here what the big day is aout later. :D

Ok I need to hit the hottest building right now before it gets to warm in there, so I'll talk to you guys later. ;)

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!

Art - Don't forget to ask questions at the doctors office today. You're paying for his time. Alot of doctors like to just pop in and back out again and then you think of things you wanted to ask on the way home. :?

George - Looking forward to the unveiling of the "Huge day"! :D

Josh - Funny stuff. It doesn't matter if he's here to defend himself or not, the hits just keep coming. ;)

Richard - Stay hydrated and for cripes sake, NO PICTURES of you by the pool! :D

Y'all have a great day!! :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dave I'm already on my second powerade and I'm going to be carrying water all day. If it is even 80+ outside the building I'm in can get upwards to 100-110 easy... So if it is 95+ outside ! could see it getting to say 120 or hotter. The hottest building can and has gotten up to 135 is the record set just last month. They have people that check the building's core about every half hour after it hits 90 and if it is to hot they, just slow everthing down and come around with water and big jugs of gatorade. And then we just don't do much. Historically they used to shut-down these 2 weeks in July because of the heat. But not anymore. ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
John Michael Vlach is coming to speak tonight. He is from GW University and he is a rock star in my type of archaeology. My boss is not around until dinner so I will pick him up at the airport and show him around. Btw he is on my dissertation committee.

Members online

Latest posts