Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show Me Your Shadow Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
...or at the very least, tell me why you didn't decide to collect them.

I've yet to see one of these in person, but I thought they were really cool. I recently learned they were also in a hockey product, so I may eventually buy one.

If you collected them, show 'em off because I'd love to see 'em.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Green2.png

I think you have to see these in person to really appreciate them. They're not blow you away cool, but they're pretty neat. The first thing I noticed is that these cards are THICK, just as thick as a sweet spot auto. The card has three layers. The bottom layer is essentially like a regular card, with the top two on clear plastic. They're spaced out with cardboard bands.

I was kind of disappointed that they weren't more popular. I think that they're great looking cards, but they seem super expensive to make. I hope UD brings them back this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Groat said:
I was kind of disappointed that they weren't more popular. I think that they're great looking cards, but they seem super expensive to make. I hope UD brings them back this year, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

They are back this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts