Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long drag time between products- what have you been buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I must admit, I cracked a heckuva lot more wax last year than this year. It's just really slow....

I've noticed that my ebay/show purchases for single cards have increased, and realized that i've been able to build up my collection much more quickly than before, getting better quality cards rather than losing it all on wax for the same amount of money spent, which has been less, by the way.

I've tried opening up older products, then I realized why I stopped cracking them in the first place - I got bored of the product.

I guess this topps only thing has been helping to save me more funds for PC cards. Not a bad thing...

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Loving the time between bowman products. I've been using the time to complete the Bowman Chrome prospect gold auto set (7 to go!!!). Hoping to have it done by the end of august so I can start saving some money for 2010 chrome. Might just go for the blue set in chrome, its expensive to do golds!!!!

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Been picking up these. Have 11 now.
picture.php

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
The down time between releases has almost turned me off to wax entirely. I've gotten a TON of singles/hits that I want for a small fraction of what it'd cost to obtain them through packs/boxes. I still buy the occasional pack, but what's the point when for the same price as a couple packs I can get a box worth of hits?

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Actually bought 3 boxes of Topps Chrome from the Topps Corporate link that was posted on here. The boxes were pretty brutal until the third box, second to last pack I hit a blue refractor auto of Tommy Hanson--pretty cool.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've been dabbling w/Ricky Romero as of the last few days ... singles all the way. Mostly USA guys, since JJ stuff is goofy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts