Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's cards will go up for ST..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Who are the guys to stock up for by Spring Training..? Im starting to stock up on David Price and Brett Anderson.. anyone else?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Cameron Maybin, Justin Upton, and Phil Hughes are really good buys right now

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
kruzie3 said:
ahill1 said:
Cameron Maybin, Justin Upton, and Phil Hughes are really good buys right now

O yea.. Maybin for sure

I won a nice TTT Maybin auto for 6$ a while back only to find out the seller was deceased as of Dec 6th

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
~Crosses fingers~ Josh Vitters..hope to sell every thing I have of him before AS break...Also if Rasmus plays well in ST he will get a bump

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
kruzie3 said:
cgilmo said:
why brett anderson?

I think people are going to realize how good of a pitcher he is by ST and after seeing him being the A's top prospect, I think his prices are going to pick up

That isn't what causes a ST bump. He isn't going to be pitching in ST. Young players playing in ST games is what bumps are made of.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
seriously shouldnt Price be a better bet to go down, I would think those that are high would be a better bet to go down. Longoria same thing.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
That isn't what causes a ST bump. He isn't going to be pitching in ST. Young players playing in ST games is what bumps are made of.

This is why people like Maybin, Upton, Bowden all should see a nice spike, because they should be starting....or at least get some get a bunch of exposure in ST

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
cgilmo said:
kruzie3 said:
cgilmo said:
why brett anderson?

I think people are going to realize how good of a pitcher he is by ST and after seeing him being the A's top prospect, I think his prices are going to pick up

Why wouldnt he be pitching?

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ahill1 said:
beefycheddar said:
ahill1 said:
Michael Bowden should see a nice spike as well

Scan29.jpg

Hope so!!! Not that I am moving that one, but still.....

Nice card Beefy!!!! Does he have an outside shot at making the rotation out of ST?

I don't think so right now, the Penny signing slows this year down a little. Beckett, Lester, Dice K, Wakefield and Penny should be the starting five if I were to guess. Then Buchholz and Bowden battle for first to fill a hole. Probably keep Masterson in pen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts