Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone else collect these or have any?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I have Corey Patterson's Home Jersey version. Looking for the other Cubs Home versions. In football, I have Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison and Edgerrin James' Home versions.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
No scans because they're packed away right now, but I know I have both versions of the Buehrle /200. What do you think they're worth nowadays? I'd sell them in a heartbeat if they were just regular sticker autos, but they're nice little plaques for team collectors.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I've been trying to find an Andruw for awhile now. I saw one once but didn't have the funds at the time.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
mrwhitesox30 said:
No scans because they're packed away right now, but I know I have both versions of the Buehrle /200. What do you think they're worth nowadays? I'd sell them in a heartbeat if they were just regular sticker autos, but they're nice little plaques for team collectors.

They aren't worth what you would think. The only one's of mine that I have paid more than $24 was the Glavine at $35 and the Maddux for around $80. Although i missed on Pujols at $235.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I have a Richard Hidalgo one.

It took me over a year or constantly sending out a best offer to the guy until he finally sold it to me.

Only one I have seen of his that wasn't in someone's bucket.

Members online