Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colts Chargers Anyone Watching?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
haha Peyton. Unreal game from Sproles. I don't like that the refs helped decide the game but what can you do. The ref is known for calling it real tight both ways.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
mredsox89 said:
haha Peyton. Unreal game from Sproles. I don't like that the refs helped decide the game but what can you do. The ref is known for calling it real tight both ways.

you can laugh at peyton but he had a hell of a game, actually out played rivers by ALOT but sproles pulled this one out for the chargers.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
beefycheddar said:
Thank god the Super Bowl won't be "2 Mannings, 1 Bowl"

If that is a reference to what I think it is a reference to then that is funny and sick :lol:

Yes it is, and I would rather watch the original than "2 Mannings, 1 Bowl" I can finally heal a little now from the hurt that was the 2008 year in NFL as a Pats fan.

with the officials being all over this game with penalties i am surprised they missed that vicious hold on on sessions during the sproles game winner. the only thing in this world i hate more than norv turner is??? well nothing i hate norv turner that much. i would rather same sex marry nick saban than watch norv turner do anything well...

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
beefycheddar said:
Yes it is, and I would rather watch the original than "2 Mannings, 1 Bowl" I can finally heal a little now from the hurt that was the 2008 year in NFL as a Pats fan.

I have never seen the original but from what I have heard about it...I don't want to.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
San Diego Fans should thank a Ref when they see one. Unreal Officiating on the last drive. It won't matter, they will get spanked by either the Titans or the Steelers.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
tide12champrings said:
San Diego Fans should thank a Ref when they see one. Unreal Officiating on the last drive. It won't matter, they will get spanked by either the Titans or the Steelers.
+1 They still played an amazing game.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
rivers.JPG

Members online

Latest posts