Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ladies and Gentlemen...Kevin Martin is BACK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
He was hurt ( I believe it was his ankle) in early November. He tried to come back in early December but didn't seem to be ready. He played again on December 30th and scored 20 points. Yesterday he scored 20 points, but tonight he scored 45 points. I think he's finally healthy/back to normal.
The Kings faced the Pacers earlier tonight, and Dannny Granger scored 35 points with 4 assists and 6 rebounds.

On a completely unrelated note, Kevin Love had a good game as well. He scored 18 points with 12 rebounds in less than 22 minutes, and if it hasn't been already said in the contest thread, Chris Paul had a double-double scoring 30 points with 11 assists...He was 12-18 from the field...

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Wehttam6 said:
Kevin Love had a good game as well. He scored 18 points with 12 rebounds in less than 22 minutes.
Not to mention he's a rookie and white.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
but still, Love played in less than half of the game and still put up those numbers

I'm glad to see Kev-Mart back. (I only have a UD R-Class rc, but he's one of those players I "keep up with."

Isn't Kenyon Martin "K-Mart"?...and I forgot to mention, Kevin Martin put up his 45 points off the bench.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Certainly Love did have a good game, and will from time to time, but overall I do not feel he will be one of the stand outs from the rookie class

Wehttam6 said:
but still, Love played in less than half of the game and still put up those numbers

I'm glad to see Kev-Mart back. (I only have a UD R-Class rc, but he's one of those players I "keep up with."

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Huffamaniac said:
Certainly Love did have a good game, and will from time to time, but overall I do not feel he will be one of the stand outs from the rookie class. I mean, come on, he's white.
What is that supposed to mean?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The Kings lost to the Nets tonight, but Kevin Martin put up 36 points, 4 assists, and 4 rebounds. This dude's a beast.

Members online

Latest posts