Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

need to vent about getting ripped off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
by this guy

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

was the last card i needed for the usa gold ref set. Seemed there was no reason for it, i left him his 1st neg, then walla he had 60 of em. so i sold the gold set minus the one card, now for some reason trevor bauer has gone up, must have missed his 27 k game. This was the 1st time i have been ripped off in 12 years, and now i got ripped off a 2nd time for a 5 dollar card by someone else. just felt like venting so i dont choke my cat.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Pet the kitty, don't choke it.

That's rough. Did ebay refund you? I know that if you file the claim through them and the seller doesn't have the cash, ebay will still sometimes refund you and then go after the seller for reimbursement.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Wow.

That guy's feedback profile got ***** by one person (and then two others and yourself).

But based on his feedback, it really looks like he shipped all those June 23/24 cards somewhere around July 4th-5th but didn't ship the cards that he felt he should've gotten more money for.

Maybe if you waited more than 8 days before dropping a negative bomb, you *might* have gotten it. Who knows, I guess it just depends whether or not he felt that he got enough money for it.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
pigskincardboard said:
Wow.

That guy's feedback profile got ***** by one person (and then two others and yourself).

But based on his feedback, it really looks like he shipped all those June 23/24 cards somewhere around July 4th-5th but didn't ship the cards that he felt he should've gotten more money for.

Maybe if you waited more than 8 days before dropping a negative bomb, you *might* have gotten it. Who knows, I guess it just depends whether or not he felt that he got enough money for it.

i had emailed him twice for a track #, no replies.
sigh

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
PeteD said:
Just had my first "non-delivered" card in 10 yrs.

Canada Post says i'll get my $$$ back...in 75 days :shock:

is that how long it takes?

I think I may start implementing my own mail insurance company where I ship via the 2.20 method but charge 6.00 and bank the extra coin. Every time I get a claim against me, I pay out of the slush fund.

Members online

Latest posts