Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Week's FCB Hot List is Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Has Carlos Gonzalez made one of these hot list? His stuff has been on fire.

He made it earlier in the year, has not recently but I had not noticed...so it is not to say that his stuff doesn't have merit.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
AKA Coastal said:
Has Carlos Gonzalez made one of these hot list? His stuff has been on fire.

He made it earlier in the year, has not recently but I had not noticed...so it is not to say that his stuff doesn't have merit.

Yea, $442 for a '05 red refractor and $80's for blue refractors......<---- not auto'd. Pretty high for non auto'd BC.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
masonphillip said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":2mhnguht]Solid work, Phil :p

why am i not surprised you liked it....:)

I like it and hate it, at the same time. If ya know what I mean ...[/quote:2mhnguht]

I do.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nice list. Been away from the computer for a couple weeks, so this helped catch me up. I did notice my guy was omitted who probably deserved a mention. After 4 homers in the last week or so his Topps Traded have jumped ending as high as $60 (if I'd been around I would have sent a pm, but I only found out a few minutes ago as I catch up a bit.)

Don't know if its sustainable, but they once went for $100 and the way he's playing combined with impending free agency could keep them hot for a while.

Members online