Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone ever buy boxes/cases from Bruce Harris Sportscards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Heck yeah I bought a bunch of boxes I saw on ebay, I offered him lower prices on all and he took them(but I didn't earn any ebay bucks though). I have a package from him on its way now.

Jul 30, 2009
Dealt with them one time and never ever again.

Granted it was a long time ago but in a nutshell, I ordered 2 boxes (like $125 each or so) and they charged me for three (only two boxes were in the package).

Called them up, explained to them and they were POSITIVE they packed three boxes.
I told them I only ordered two and they still didnt believe me. They said one of my store employees stole it, even when I told them the only other person who works with me is my Grandmother.

Spoke with Bruce himself too and he told me to take it up with USPS and file a claim. So basically he wanted me to commit fraud against the govt. . Yes, a real genius.

At that point, I was looking into using some dealers for my store and needless to say, he lost tens of thousands of dollars all over one fracking box.....and the fact he told me to steal from the govt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts