Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did Santa move to Puyallup, WA??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Laie_13.gif

Got some mail from Santa today:

4800826210_bcf177aa09_m.jpg

Inside was :

4800192035_8ac2a7ae88_m.jpg
4800826130_403de43fbf_m.jpg

4800191955_3dc0591e4b_m.jpg

2vsj1nm.gif

Thank you VERY much Pinbreaker. That was exceptionally nice of you! 3 permanent PC cards and I am moved by your gesture!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
But I thought Philly guys booed Santa?!? :lol:

Very nice gesture, enjoy them T.

Too bad the real Santa can't deliver some bullpen help though. :cry:

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
gt2590 said:
But I thought Philly guys booed Santa?!? :lol:

Very nice gesture, enjoy them T.

Too bad the real Santa can't deliver some bullpen help though. :cry:

Maybe that's why he sent them from WA and didn't come down my chimney :shock:

And today's game hurt. You ever make it up to the Bank?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
He dropped those off and since he was here, I had him autograph that card for you.. and he handed me that Memorabilia Card with a piece of his sleeve in it..

:lol: :lol:

I hope that this years SS goes better as I know we wont have any hackers this time..

Thanks for being patient..

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
pinbreaker is the man! he sent me a free miggy ultimate collection numbers auto /24 that will forever be in my miggy pc.

btw pinbreaker, what do you mean when you say "hackers" in the SS>

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Lancemountain said:
And today's game hurt. You ever make it up to the Bank?

Not much the last coupla years. I've been working F/T off and on the last year and a half, Plus, the little guy isn't that into Baseball. I used to do Reading a coupla times a year too, but haven't made it lately.

Also, my Dad is an A's guy, so we go to Camden Yards twice a year to see them there. They haven't played at the Bank yet, maybe next year.

How about you?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
miguelcabrera said:
pinbreaker is the man! he sent me a free miggy ultimate collection numbers auto /24 that will forever be in my miggy pc.

btw pinbreaker, what do you mean when you say "hackers" in the SS>

Someone was running the SS last year and used an online registry for erveryone to put their info in.. Someone got in and erased all the data so we had to wing it. As in every SS I have been involved with, someone will sign up and not send their end of the deal. We had a few people that didn't get their SS stuff they were due.. So there are some members of FCB who sent stuff out to make up for it.. Sort of a Secret FCB Santa..

I look forward to doing it old school this year where I use an offline method to record the trades.. (pen and paper!!)

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Thanks to ALL of the FCB people that helped out. With taking care of the ones that were not taken care of through unforeseable problems. :cool: :cool: That is what makes FCB the best Board out there. ;)
:cool: :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D :grouphug: :D
2010 SS will be better :ugeek: :mrgreen:
supop77

Members online

Latest posts