Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to Rosemont IL tomorrow for the card show?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I'll be up there for a while tomorrow, and was hoping to meet up with a few people. Let me know if you're headed that way.

saj9291113

Jun 27, 2010
Might go, but with the **** convention in the next room I might end up there instead!!

Junior Griffey said:
I'll be up there for a while tomorrow, and was hoping to meet up with a few people. Let me know if you're headed that way.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
saj9291113 said:
Might go, but with the **** convention in the next room I might end up there instead!!

Junior Griffey said:

LOL

Did anyone go to the card show tonight? If so, how was it? I was thinking about stopping in.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I went yesterday, it was prettý good. No complaints. It isn't as good as the noirmal sun times shows though.

If someone is going who can do me a favor, please let me know.

Skrip

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Well if anyone is going, I'll be in khaki shorts wearing a Ken Griffey Jr. shirt from 1994. And I'll be with the smokin hot pregnant girl. You can't miss me.

saj9291113

Jun 27, 2010
But someone looked into it(wink) how'd you know it was $40 admission and didnt start till 1? ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I have a couple of my girls from work going and didnt tell me that much information!!!!!

Junior Griffey said:
Not for $40 admission and it doesn't open until 1. I can get **** on the internet for free :)

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
saj9291113 said:
But someone looked into it(wink) how'd you know it was $40 admission and didnt start till 1? ..... hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I have a couple of my girls from work going and didnt tell me that much information!!!!!

Junior Griffey said:
Not for $40 admission and it doesn't open until 1. I can get **** on the internet for free :)
What a bunch of slores! :lol:

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
The has some vintage most overpriced but some deals to be had. Majority is new stuff and about 5 tables of graded prospect cards that are overpriced. I found one table with 2 girls running it that would deal if you pushed.

Yesterday some guy was walking aroound with a bgs 10/10 2004 Aflac Mcutchen Auto but wanted $550 for it

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
morgoth said:
The has some vintage most overpriced but some deals to be had. Majority is new stuff and about 5 tables of graded prospect cards that are overpriced. I found one table with 2 girls running it that would deal if you pushed.

Yesterday some guy was walking aroound with a bgs 10/10 2004 Aflac Mcutchen Auto but wanted $550 for it

Yeah, the "girl table" I think is the infamous SHARON that so many from the East Coast talk about.

She had about 50 cards I would have liked to buy, but not a single price I was willing to pay. I just got done buying 6 Wilin rosario autos out of $3 bin, what did she want for hers? $15 a piece..... ehhhhh

Anyone going today that can help me out??? Please send me a PM if so

Latest posts