Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What amazing luck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
In the words of RB21..."What a luck!"

Impressive usage of scissors and a stack of Yankees logo patches.

EDIT: For the record, in RB21's back cover ads in Beckett it routinely was typed "What a luck!" over some of their customers' pulls.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
probably should not have sent the message that I sent to him but oh well he deserves for somebody to tell him what a loser he is.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
his reply to me:

they were received in a lot from a guy I have been doing business with and it hadn't even crossed my mind...this will be looked into...I thank you for your email

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I often wonder just how often ********** sell cards to naive greedy folk. I'm sure there's a lot of people that jump on faked cards without even knowing it. All they think about is how much they have to pay for 'em versus how much they'll get.

Even on the trading forums, there's an feeling of trust but for all you know the guy you're trading with could've bought a fake patch without even knowing it.

Stupid fakers.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
he ended the auctions and asked for more info.
I invited him to join and fill us in :D

ryanvas

Jul 17, 2010
The Soriano cards were purchased in a lot....they have been taken down for the time being as the matter is being reviewed...where do I get information to verify that card manufacturers did or did not use yankee logo patches for the cards in question...any help is greatly appreciated

Members online