Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal/eBay question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Let's say I make a purchase on ebay and win a card. If in my PAYPAL account I do not have sufficient funds, but in my banking account I do, will paypal take the funds from my checking account when I click pay now on ebay?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
darocker80 said:
Let's say I make a purchase on ebay and win a card. If in my PAYPAL account I do not have sufficient funds, but in my banking account I do, will paypal take the funds from my checking account when I click pay now on ebay?
Yes if it is set-up as your primary payment. but you can pay with a CC too, all you have to do is hit other payment method.
and if there is a CC listed you can pay from there. But if you have say 2 bucks in your PP it takes that first and then does your bank next. But it will not let you pay PP balance and the CC for some reason .

Hope this helped

Richard

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Pine Tar said:
darocker80 said:
Yes if it is set-up as your primary payment. but you can pay with a CC too, all you have to do is hit other payment method.
and if there is a CC listed you can pay from there. But if you have say 2 bucks in your PP it takes that first and then does your bank next. But it will not let you pay PP balance and the CC for some reason .

Hope this helped

Richard
Thank you very much. How do you set it up as your primary payment (assuming bank account?) And can you switch back?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
darocker80 said:
Pine Tar said:
darocker80 said:

Hope this helped

Richard
Thank you very much. How do you set it up as your primary payment (assuming bank account?) And can you switch back?
I had to when I set-up my account. How do you fund your PP your bank? if so it is already set-up as the primary. But if you set-up with a CC then that is the primary funding option. look in your account and it should tell you what is the first line of payment.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Ahh I was confused when you said primary. Yes I believe it is set as primary but when you said primary I thought that was the primary way of payment like, i always pay directly from my checking account :?

HAHA thanks for all the help!

Members online

Latest posts