Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wade miley... RAZOR EXCLUSIVE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
hey BG, what is this?

I thought Mr. Miley was exclusive inculding all cards not just autgraphs...

fc19_1.jpg

95c0_1.jpg

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Re: hey BG, what is this?

This shall be interesting......could turn into a Southwest Airlines commercial - "wanna get away"

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008

Are there any other rookies in prime cuts who do not have autos?

EDIT: just checked and they all do.. :x

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!

ElmerFudd2.jpg

Vewwy Vewwy Intevesting.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ

The key to Razor is the exclusive rights

If the rights are not exclusive (ie this example) or if Razor sells the contracts down the road, there will be many who invested in Razor that will be either dumping in a hurry or will feel slighted/misinformed

I guess the best thing to do is sit and wait to see what happens after BG can respond after looking into the matter

Kind of scares me as someone who bought a ton of Razor that Gilmore didn't respond with a simple explanation

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
#1- Razor absolutely has an ironclad contract with Wade Miley that 100% enjoins Donruss from this usage.

#2- Wade Miley also might have entered into a contract with Donruss VIOLATING his agreement. If so, both Miley (for breach of contract) and Donruss (for tortuous interference) will be sued and we will stop at nothing to be as punitive as possible as to the damages that are sought.

#3- Donruss originally had Matt Wieters in EEE 2008, but on our learning of this they pulled him at the last second as they acknowledged the validity of our ironclad agreements.

As a side note, I am growing very tired of hearing posters spread conspiracy theories. For example,

Quoting Jeff N., "Now I know why he wouldn't let me see the contract"...... My response to this, I have signed confidentiality agreements with every player and showing you this agreement would be a material breach... Unlike others in the business, I do not breach contracts....

For once and all, Our contracts are rock solid...

Feel free to PM an y questions... BG

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Thanks Brian, hopefully this puts to rest a lot of the discussion on this matter for a bit.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
razorent said:
#1- Razor absolutely has an ironclad contract with Wade Miley that 100% enjoins Donruss from this usage.

#2- Wade Miley also might have entered into a contract with Donruss VIOLATING his agreement. If so, both Miley (for breach of contract) and Donruss (for tortuous interference) will be sued and we will stop at nothing to be as punitive as possible as to the damages that are sought.

#3- Donruss originally had Matt Wieters in EEE 2008, but on our learning of this they pulled him at the last second as they acknowledged the validity of our ironclad agreements.

As a side note, I am growing very tired of hearing posters spread conspiracy theories. For example,

Quoting Jeff N., "Now I know why he wouldn't let me see the contract"...... My response to this, I have signed confidentiality agreements with every player and showing you this agreement would be a material breach... Unlike others in the business, I do not breach contracts....

For once and all, Our contracts are rock solid...

Feel free to PM an y questions... BG

He's a lawyer (from what I gather) and you would think he'd know this stuff.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
beefycheddar said:
Thanks Brian, hopefully this puts to rest a lot of the discussion on this matter for a bit.

Oh, THAT's gonna happen. :lol:

Members online