Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird Package Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
On May 17th I bought a Mike Leake Refractor Auto from All_The_Hype. At the time he was still at college in Indiana. Well I thought that since I lived less than 100 miles away the card would arrive very soon. Wrong. He was a stand up seller, contacted the PO several times and eventually refunded my payment after two weeks and no shipping update. Fast forward to July 17th I get two packages in the mail. One was expected the other I had no clue what it was until I opened it. TWO MONTHS to the day my package arrived when I could have walked to Greencastle in a day.

ALL_THE_HYPE- you have some unexpected cash waiting in your paypal account.

Anyone have a longer time for a package to travel?

-Joel

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
how about a year from china for a bucky dent auto.
mailer got discarded in a mail bag that sat on the floor at a deli for a year.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
still waiting, but check the bottom of my sig. seller on here has already refunded the money, so he will get refund if/when the package arrives.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I won a Henderson bat off a guy in PA (I think?) years ago. He refunded the money after about a month. He also had tracking, which said it was at my post office. Nobody there could find it. How does a bat get lost?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
A package - an '09 red-refractor BC auto - about 4 months due. I received it a week before the 25th of December; a happy little present. I did not know what to do (refund or not), since the seller processed his claim (the package was insured), and he received his money back. I tried to contact the seller, but he was NARU.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
A few months ago I got a 2002 Finest Jason Bay Auto BGS 9.5 in the mail. The stamp on the label was dated some time in 2007, so it took close to 3 years to get to me.

Once received a Crawford BGS 9.5 Auto a year after I won it. Same situation. Seller was really nasty when I asked for a refund but gave it begrudgingly. He was quite shocked when I contacted him a year later when it showed and sent him the funds.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
8 months for the book card sharks, seller had refunded so I repaid. it was wrapped extremely well, never opened, and had no marks on it... no idea what happened.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I bought some thing last year from rainmanesq and i got a refund for the card being lost. I don't know if the seller
ever got the card back or not. But as of today I never got it, but maybe some day it will show up.

Latest posts