Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jake Westbrook & Austin Kearns to a N.L. team for ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Just start eliminating teams by their needs - you can count out the Reds, Braves, and most likely Phillies as their OF is already crowded. Not sure why Padres would want BOTH players. Maybe the Mets? Cardinals don't seem like a team to take both of those guys. I doubt it's Colorado.

My guesses would be Mets, Dodgers, or Giants.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
markakis8 said:
Just start eliminating teams by their needs - you can count out the Reds, Braves, and most likely Phillies as their OF is already crowded. Not sure why Padres would want BOTH players. Maybe the Mets? Cardinals don't seem like a team to take both of those guys. I doubt it's Colorado.

My guesses would be Mets, Dodgers, or Giants.
mets have to many OF as it is

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Cardinals would like Westbrook, but there's no room at all for Kearns. Jay is playing just fine, and so is Winn, until Ludwick is back.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Bornagaincollector said:
I'm hearing the Padres/Cardinals are the 2 teams.Not sure if they are going after both or just 1.

Where are you hearing that from?

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Buster Olney says the Indians brass was in STL this weekend, so there might be some truth to that..

tedc2379

May 19, 2010
San Diego
Bornagaincollector said:
I'm hearing the Padres/Cardinals are the 2 teams.Not sure if they are going after both or just 1.

I think Westbrook would be good addition for the Padres. The rotation has been pretty mediocre outside of Latos lately. Not sure if Kearns would be too much of an upgrade over the guys they already have (Cunningham/Denorfia/Venable/S. Hairston).

Members online

Latest posts